I am a first year PhD student in Computer Science at UCLA. I am working with Professor Stefano Soatto at UCLA Vision Lab. Before joining UCLA, I obtained my B.Sc. in Computer Science from University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC), Chengdu, P.R. China. I was advised by Professor Shuaicheng Liu and Professor Bing Zeng at UESTC.
I am interested in Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning. Currently I am focusing on generative models and variational Bayesian inference, with applications in autonomous driving and intelligent Robotic systems.
- [blog] Posterior Approximation for Variational Inference. (01-01-2017)
- [life] Move to Los Angeles. (09-01-2016)
- [publication] One TIP paper accepted. Joint Video Stitching and Stabilization From Moving Cameras. (08-23-2016)
- [publication] Submitted to NIPS 2016. FashionNet: Personalized Outfit Recommendation with Deep Neural Network.
- [poster] UCLA-CSST research project. SLAM: Grid-Based Uniform Feature Tracking for Visual-Inertial Navigation.
- [project] 3D Modeling of Endoscopic Images using Mesh Regularization at UESTC Institute of Image Processing.